COVID-19 and changes to our working practice
As a small family run business, the UK lockdown is having a limited effect on our ability to remain operational. This is because all manufacturing is based at workshops located within our home grounds and manned by family who live here.
As long as we have resources (components and raw materials) we’ll be able to manufacture our product range and keep the orders flowing. In particular bespoke mimic panels have seen a huge increase in demand and this will probably lead to slightly longer lead times because of order volume, they are all individual and hand made after all.
We have been somewhat impacted on shipping orders due to the lockdown in force and have taken steps to mitigate this. Instead of shipping every working day, we have now reduced our shipping to twice per week and this is now collected rather than us having to visit a post office.
We are still open for support, questions and repairs. Email is our preferred communication option and if necessary we’ll call back as required.
Stay safe and we look forward to meeting again at a future exhibition.
Dave and Sheila Fenton
How to navigate this site
Looking for the user guide or introduction video for a product you’ve just bought? Navigate to the shop, select your product and scroll down to the resources.
Have a question? Look in the FAQ (frequently asked questions). It’s probably already been asked and the answer will be found here along with advice and links to power supplies and servos.
We offer a bespoke mimic panel build service with fast turnaround times. See the Custom mimic panels section for details.
Our Exhibition Calendar lists our planned shows, come and meet us.
We have an extensive video library covering all versions of our products in the Videos library section.
All user documentation (if you know what you are looking for) may be found under the Documentation section.
- Servos added to shop. April 2, 2020
- Power supplies in stock March 23, 2020
- Power Supplies due … March 16, 2020
- COVID-19 and exhibition attendance March 12, 2020
- Backorder status February 14, 2020
- December office closures November 11, 2019
- New product: Power distribution board October 28, 2019
- Feedback Processor software update September 13, 2019
- Power supplies in stock June 6, 2019
- New Product: Servo Y-Lead cable March 15, 2019
- New Product: MultiPanel Y-Lead pack March 15, 2019
- New product: temporary mimic panel March 14, 2019
- Servo mount available January 4, 2019
- Ventnor West @Warley 2018 – short video December 4, 2018
- Web site outage November 14, 2018
- MultiPanel starter kits enhanced November 1, 2018
- Cobalt digital IP motor driver October 24, 2018
- Bespoke mimic panel updates October 20, 2018
- Bi colour LEDs back in stock October 18, 2018
- Starter kit quick start video updated September 26, 2018
Join our mailing list and receive notifications automatically.