We have the following videos planned. If you’d like to see something particular, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Video request”. If a particular subject has enough interest we’ll try to add it.
The videos are not listed in any particular order.
Servo 4R – Range selection
- How to adjust the range and network address.
- How to reset and set the network address.
Mimic panel assembly
This will be split into several videos…
- Enclosure assembly
- Installing buttons and LEDs
- New button options
- MultiPanel hookup
- Expansion hookup
Adding additional boards to a MultiPanel
A general primer for expanding the MultiPanel including:
- LED expansion
- Button Expansion
- Feedback module and expansion
DCC module – Simple Mode, set address
DCC Module – Gateway Mode, set address
Solenoid Driver – Address selection
Solenoid Driver – Power selection
How to submit mimic panel artwork
Hacking your system with an Arduino
These videos will demonstrate with published example code how to get control your MegaPoints Controllers system via an Arduino:
- Arduino hookup – servo controller
- Arduino hookup – multipanel
- Arduino hookup – feedback
Automatic Brake Control
- More detailed look and wiring diagram of how to track circuit a semaphore signal and automatic brake controller.